Join us on board the 7th edition of Cayamo, A Journey Through Song. We’re sailing February 7-14, 2014, from Miami to the British Virgin Islands on the Norwegian Pearl. For the first time ever, we're spending two days in Tortola so you can create your own Cayamo beach adventure. We're working with Norwegian to generate unique excursions to neighboring parts of the British Virgin Islands. Imagine spending one day at the Soggy Dollar Bar and then heading to Virgin Gorda for the next adventure!
Your Cayamo home is again the luxurious Norwegian Pearl. We’ve made changes to the ship to make room for more music and more moments- with only two days in port, your days on the ship are full of song from morning to night. Add to that all the amenities and pleasures of a Norwegian cruise, and you’ve got the makings for memories you’ll never forget.
Our lineup brings you the best singer/songwriters in the world. Join John Prine, Brandi Carlile, Ricky Skaggs & Bruce Hornsby, John Hiatt, Buddy Miller, Shawn Mullins and dozens more as they take you on the trip of a lifetime. You'll have relaxing moments to take in the stories, and lively moments that'll get you out of your seat and dancing. Whatever kind of vacation you have, make it your own unparalleled Cayamo Moment!
(Subject to change)
- Friday, February 7, 2014 - Depart Miami, FL (approx. 5:00pm ET)
- Saturday, February 8 - Day At Sea
- Sunday, February 9 - Day At Sea
- Monday, February 10 - Tortola, BVI (8AM to 7PM) The ship will docked alongside the pier.
- Tuesday, February 11 - Tortola, BVI (8AM to 7PM) The ship will be anchoring, guests will travel to the island by tender boat.
- Wednesday, February 12 - Day At Sea
- Thursday, February 13 - Day At Sea
- Friday, February 14 - Arrive Miami, FL (approx. @ 8:00am ET)
We recommend that you book your flight home to depart no earlier than noon to ensure ample travel time.