Montego Bay Beach Party
Hard Rock Montego Bay is ready to welcome our Cayamo family! From the beautiful beach, pools and restaurant, to fun in the sun on a beach lounger - you’ll be soaking in the glory of this Jamaican paradise. For just $40 per person, enjoy round trip transportation, musical performance by Foy Vance, open bar, lunch buffet, and more.
NOTE: The deadline to add the excursion to your reservation is 6:00pm ET Monday, January 14th. The event has a set maximum capacity to ensure a comfortable guest experience and once capacity is reached, we will not be able to accommodate any additional guests for this excursion. So, make sure to secure your spot!
HOW DO I ADD THIS EXCURSION?
STEP 1: Login to your account with your Sixthman Username and password.
STEP 2: At the top of the page, under “Current Reservations” click “Cayamo 2019”.
STEP 3: Under the “Additional Packages” section scroll down to "Per Person Add Ons".
STEP 4: Use the drop-down menu to select "Official Excursion in Montego Bay" then click the red button that says, “Purchase Package”.
PRICE: $40 per person which includes:
- The excursion will run approximately 4 hours. Round trip transportation from the port to Hard Rock Montego Bay is included and shuttle times will be assigned prior to sailing.
- Entrance to Hard Rock Montego Bay and use of:
- Indoor bar/restaurant area
- Outdoor pool & Beach area
- Resort tables, chairs, loungers, and umbrellas (quantities limited)
- Open Bar includes:
- Various mixed and frozen drinks* with tequila, gin, rum, vodka, whiskey and flavored liquors (*for safety reasons, straight shots are not provided; alcoholic beverages are served as mixed drinks.)
- Wine (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, etc)
- Beer (Draft: Heineken & Red Stripe, Bottled: Red Stripe Regular/Light, Guinness & Dragon Stout)
- Assorted soft drinks & juices
- Two water tickets redeemable for bottled water. Additional bottles available for purchase.
- Lunch Buffet
- Buffet main course options of Jerk Chicken, Penne Pasta with grilled veggies or freshly prepared fish
- An array of side dishes and desserts
- Towels are not included (Bring your towel from the ship)
- Top shelf liquors/cocktails. Available for additional purchase
- Optional services and activities available for an additional fee
What else do I need to know?
- The excursion will run approximately 4 hours. Shuttle times will be assigned prior to sailing.
- Purchase is non-refundable. By adding the Montego Bay Beach Party Excursion to your reservation you understand it is non-refundable. In the unlikely event the cruise is unable to dock in Montego Bay, guests that purchased the excursion would be refunded the amount paid for excursion.
- Limited Capacity. Montego Bay Beach Party does have a maximum capacity to ensure a comfortable beach experience. Please understand that if the capacity is reached, we will have to stop sales prior to Jan 14th.
- Hard Rock – Montego Bay is located about 5-10 minutes from the port. The venue is open from 10:00am to 4:00pm, and you must be back on the ship by 5:30pm.
- The restaurant and pool area of Hard Rock – Montego Bay are wheelchair accessible. There is not a beach wheelchair on property. Please contact us with specific questions about accessibility.
- Hard Rock Montego Bay requires a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Hard Rock Montego Bay takes cash or card for all of the optional services or tipping of bar staff. There is not an ATM on the property but there will be one on the ship, the Norwegian Pearl in the Casino (Deck 6, FWD).
- Hard Rock Montego Bay kindly asks that guests do not introduce food, beverages, coolers nor pets on to the property. They reserve the right of admission to anyone bringing in those items.
- Legal drinking age in Jamaica is 18 years of age.
- Hard Rock Montego Bay requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Hard Rock Montego Bay reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- Minors will not be served alcohol even with parental consent.
- Hard Rock Montego Bay is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or unattended personal belongings left in lockers.
- All minors under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No diving.
- No running in the pool area.
- Glass objects and food are not allowed in the pool.
- Hard Rock Montego Bay is not responsible for accidents that may occur in the pool area.
- Appropriate swimwear should be worn at all times.