A Journey Through Song. A decade in the making, a story told by many, a story that changes those who hear it almost as much as those who tell it. These things are what make this story so special, so unique, and so unforgettable. The strength of the Cayamo family continues to flourish year after year. It’s the experiences built within this community that make this story so melodic, rich and full of life.
Our journey begins February 19-26, 2017 in Tampa, Florida aboard Norwegian Jade sailing to Cozumel, Mexico & Roatan, Honduras. Join Emmylou Harris, Brandi Carlile, Patty Griffin, Richard Thompson, Buddy Miller, Rodney Crowell, Steve Earle, Kacey Musgraves, and so many more for seven days of music, storytelling, jam sessions and fellowship. Leave your mark and become a part of the tenth chapter of Cayamo, A Journey Through Song – Because a story can never truly come to life without those who choose to turn the pages.
The lineup is off to a great start, and there’s much more to come. We’ll add additional artists over the coming months with a focus on acts new to Cayamo. In order to give you more time to fully commit, our "Lineup Guarantee" is in place so you may cancel anytime before July 29, 2016, and receive a full refund!
(Please note: We can refund the insurance premium purchased through Sixthman. However, we will not be able to refund any costs for airfare, hotels, or other costs incurred but not purchased through Sixthman.)
Cayamo 2016 alumni will be given the first chance to book. This group will be automatically assigned and emailed an Earliest Booking Time. Earliest Booking Times are assigned in order, sorted by most times on Cayamo, then by order of booking last year. Note that Earliest Booking Times will be spread throughout several days so that we may provide you the best possible guest service experience as you make your reservation. You will have FEWER people in front of you this year, even if you have to wait longer for your Earliest Booking Time to become active.
Alumni that missed Cayamo 2016 are next. This group must register for the pre-sale and booking order is determined by number of Cayamo sailings, number of Sixthman events, most recent year, then by order of booking for their most recent Cayamo.
Cayamo 2016 Waiting List guests who did not sail and Cayamo 2016 Cancelled Guests will be given a chance to book next. This group must register for the pre-sale and booking order is determined by the date you booked your cancelled 2016 reservation or waiting list entry.
New Cayamo guests who register for the pre-sale are the final group to be included. This group is randomized before earliest booking times are assigned. Note that there will be multiple groups of new guests - those who sign up before the initial deadline and then those who sign up after.
Once the pre-sale ends, the general public will be able to book.
Please Note: Being a part of the pre-sale does not guarantee that cabins will be left for purchase when it’s your time to book.
Our goal is to deliver a balanced festival experience that both guarantees you a seat to the events you are most passionate about and the freedom to explore and discover new music during your vacation. The exact performance schedule will be released HERE prior to the cruise, but count on each band playing multiple times with festival scheduling and multiple shows occurring on multiple stages! Shows on the Pool Deck, Spinnaker Lounge, Atrium, Great Outdoors, Elevators and Staircases are General Admission allowing all guests to attend any show they desire and sit in any available seat. So you can come and go as you please. All shows in the Stardust Theater will also be General Admission with a reserved area for Priority Tickets. Alumni will notice during the booking process that you will no longer pick seats for a nightly Main Ticketed Show.
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Tampa to Cozumel, Mexico and Roatan, Honduras
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Jade's amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, video arcade, and more.
- Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($295.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- Gratuities (vary from $13.50-$15.50 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages. Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for Cayamo guests
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, a package is available for a low price which gets you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any meals, events or tours in the ports.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Cayamo 2017 is currently full. If we have cancelations prior to departure (which we often do), we will fill those rooms via our Waiting List.
When signing up for the waiting list, you will be asked what type of stateroom you want. You will be required to put down a $199 deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE, except in the event we do not have a stateroom for you by December 19, 2016. This means that we will refund your deposit if we cannot accommodate your stateroom request by December 19, 2016, but you will forfeit your deposit if you decide to take yourself off the list before that time.
After December 19, 2016 we will send an email to everyone still on the waiting list asking if they would like to remain on it. If you would like to take yourself off of the waiting list at that time, you may do so and receive a check for the full refund of your deposit. If you choose to stay on the waiting list past December 19, 2016, and we cannot accommodate your stateroom request before the cruise sails, we will automatically refund your deposit a few weeks after sailing.
FIRST AVAILABLE - If you chose “First Available – Waiting List First Available”, you are committing to take any type of stateroom that may come available, including suites.
Booking your stateroom is easy! You can book online at cayamo.com/booknow, or over the phone by calling 877-379-9175.
PLEASE NOTE! Lead Passengers, if you or your guest(s) needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking. If you and your guest have Sixthman Usernames, have your guest add you as an Approved Lead Passenger in their account. You'll then see your guest in Your Authorized Guests list and you'll be able to add them as a guest in your cabin while booking!
Anyone who has traveled with Sixthman previously has a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your login credentials, you can recover them here.
Each guest needs a Sixthman Username to create, manage, or be added to a reservation. Click here to create your Sixthman Username.
If you have traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the Cayamo 2017 Pre-Sale, you have a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your username, you can recover it here. You can also contact us and we will be happy to look it up for you (try our live chat feature or contact us).
Use your Sixthman Username to login throughout the year to update your personal information, make payments, add guests, or make changes to your reservation. To manage your reservation, sign in using your Sixthman Username here.
When booking flights we recommend that you arrive in Tampa no later than 12:00pm on February 19th. Return flights should be arranged to leave Tampa after 12:00pm on February 26th.
**Please allow additional time for customs clearance for international flights.
Sixthman offers you a leading travel insurance plan through our partnership with Travel Insured International. Travel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage and superior customer care and claim service to our Sixthman guests. When you add our plan to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home. Your prepaid trip costs are protected against Trip Cancellation or Interruption due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. You also receive Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip.
Remember that sometimes unwelcome events occur to disrupt great trips:
- You are protected, up to full trip cost, if bad weather causes your common carrier to cease operating for 24 hours or more.
- Illness or injury to you or a traveling companion or immediate family member causing you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Missed Connection coverage can pay your expenses (up to $500) to rejoin the cruise or tour when you miss the departure due to a three-hour or more flight delay.
- Emergency Medical Expense covers you if you need treatment in a foreign hospital for a sudden illness or accident. We guarantee your admission!
- Trip Cancellation can cover terrorist events, a job layoff (if employed for 1 or more year) or jury duty.*
- Assistance will be there if you lose medications or a passport, or need help canceling lost credit cards.
This coverage must be purchased before your final payment due date. Coverage for all benefits except trip cancellation will begin on the departure date. The trip cancellation benefit will begin at 12:01 AM on the day after Travel Insured receives your application. For pre-existing conditions to be covered you need to purchase Insurance within 21 days of your deposit (other restrictions apply).
Travel Insured also offers Cancel For Any Reason 50% Protection. The Cancel for Any Reason option is only available when specifically requested on the original application and the appropriate premium has been paid. The Cancel For Any Reason benefit must be purchased within 21 days of your initial trip deposit. This benefit allows the insured to receive a refund of up to 50% of covered trip costs on reservations cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure for any reason outside of the covered circumstances.
This is a summary only containing highlights of the plan. Download an Insurance PDF for complete terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. Please Note: Residents of Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas and Washington have separate Certificates of Insurance in compliance with state requirements.
We know you might have questions about what is and is not covered so we encourage you to read the Insurance PDF or call Travel Insured at 1-866-684-0218 and specify you are calling about Sixthman Travel Protection.
Subject to change, the cruise itinerary is:
- Sunday, February 19, 2017 - Depart Tampa, FL (approx. 3:30pm ET)
- Monday, February 20 - Day At Sea
- Tuesday, February 21 - Day At Sea
- Wednesday, February 22 - Cozumel, Mexico (7am - 4:30pm)
- Thursday, February 23 - Roatán, Honduras (9am - 5:30pm)
- Friday, February 24 - Day At Sea
- Saturday, February 25 - Day At Sea
- Sunday, February 26 - Arrive Tampa, FL (approx. 8:00am ET)
Can the itinerary change?
Though it is rarely necessary, Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to adverse weather, safety concerns, port closings, or mechanical issues. Sixthman works closely with Norwegian to preserve the scheduled itinerary and will communicate any changes to guests at the earliest opportunity.
At the port you will hand over any luggage you wish to check to the porters, and your bags will be delivered directly to your cabin. DON'T PACK YOUR DOCUMENTATION, MEDICATION OR OTHER IMPORTANT ITEMS IN ANY BAG YOU PLAN TO CHECK, AS BAGS MAY TAKE UNTIL 8PM TO ARRIVE TO YOUR CABINS.
Each piece of checked luggage must have a luggage tag listing your name, ship and cabin number. Luggage tags can be printed prior to the cruise during registration for e-documents and additional tags may be obtained at port from the curbside porters. *Please note that curbside porters are not employees of Norwegian and it’s customary to tip them $1 per bag.
DO NOT PACK YOUR PASSPORT, TRAVEL DOCUMENTS OR ALCOHOL IN YOUR CHECKED BAG.